Both in the United States and in other nations, law enforcement organizations face an enormous array of evolving challenges. MVM’s Law Enforcement Solutions International Division has partnered with a diverse set of clients to assess, develop and implement sustainable solutions in the areas of law enforcement, intelligence, rule of law, justice development and professionalization.
Our senior management team is comprised of law enforcement professionals with extensive real world expertise in all aspects of justice, law enforcement, and criminal intelligence. Using an integrated solutions approach, we provide our clients with comprehensive evaluations, realistic solutions, and the innovative training programs to meet their unique requirements.
Our advisors, mentors and instructors work closely with our clients to identify specific needs, then tailor precise solutions, and ultimately deliver cutting-edge training curricula and specific program architecture to our clients. The diverse background of our team of trainers and advisors ensures that recommended solutions take into account cultural and situational nuances to precisely meet our client’s organizational expectations.
From our 65,000 sq. ft. training facility in Ashburn, Virginia we work with clients to design and implement individual specialized training programs that address our clients’ unique needs and circumstances, such as:
- Vetting and selection process for justice organizations
- Basic law enforcement academy infrastructure design and curriculum development
- The rule of law, respect for individual rights and the collective rights of the society
- Intermediate and advanced law enforcement training
- Integrity in policing – Internal Affairs
- Law enforcement management training
- Crime prevention and public relations
- Tactical training for law enforcement
- Preserving and collecting evidence
- Effective interviewing and interrogation training
- Understanding and handling victims of crime
- Intelligence led policing
- Community policing
- Polygraph examiner/instructor development
- Adversarial system of criminal justice training for judges and prosecutors
- Evaluation of institutional effectiveness and institutional change
Building and maintaining community trust is the foundation of successful policing in a democratic society. MVM’s law enforcement development program is focused on achieving community trust and police integrity, but recognizes that a great deal of continuous effort is required to drive long-lasting change. Through close coordination with our clients, we reframe old strategies and develop new approaches that emphasize accountability, transparency, professionalism, and respect for human rights. Our team effectively imparts these changes through consulting, training and mentoring.